[ RPG Волки ]

Объявление

[реклама вместо картинки]
Время в игре:
Зима.
Снег улёгся на земле в виде полметровых сугробов. Реки уже покрылись тонким слоем льда, который не может выдержать волка. Дичь постепенно изчезает и становиться всё сложнее найти себе пропитание. Одиночки сбиваются в небольшие стаи, чтобы хоть как-то выжить в эту суровую зиму... В то время как в стаях всё хорошо: достаточно воды и еды.

Добро пожаловать на ролевую по волкам!
Тебя ждут приключения и жизнь волка! Не бойся: просто зарегестрируйся, заполни анкету, дождись принятия и вступай в игру!
Гости! Не проходим мимо, а нажимаем ссылочку - РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ
Если хотите прорекламить свою ролевую или сайт - заходите под ником Реклама. Пароль - 12345

Важные ссылки:
Правила
Анкеты
Список стай
Игровые правила

Разрабатывается сюжет
Регистрация открыта ТОЛЬКО в Свет и одиночкам!!!
Требуются волки - волчиц и так уже предостаточно... ХD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » [ RPG Волки ] » Роднилка » Влюблялка...

Влюблялка...

Сообщений 31 страница 35 из 35

Не против=)

Wolf Kiba
Увидимся на водопое.

ищу волка, такого,чтобы...в общем пишите=) :writing:

Познакомлюсь с волком одиночкой...Писать в ЛС

I pushed Rita aside and, taking my stake in my hand, turned to Inna. Inna, not moving, looked at my penis. Rita moved and took Inna's hand and put it on my penis, covered it with hers and began to move.
(Rita is my friend, studying at the institute. Curvy brown-haired woman, about 180 cm tall, with small high breasts.)
A few minutes later I was bent over in the bathroom, pulled off my panties and fucked hard. Igor, saying: “For memory”, picked up my panties and put them in his pocket. I didn't see them again.
liveartbcs.com/malaysia/22-03-2022. Well, how are you doing here?
Once our club was rented for the night by a very rich girl who celebrated her birthday with her friends. Among them were quite well-known ladies. When I went on stage during the first program, I noticed that the girls were sitting at small tables of 4 5 people, which were located in a semicircle around the oval stage. The birthday girl sat in the center, at the largest table on the dais. The stage in our club was not high, about half a meter with a pylon in the center. Then, among the guests, I noticed a fairly popular pop singer. At first I couldn't believe my eyes. I really liked her both as a singer and as a woman. I knew that she was married, so I looked for a long time to see if she really was. And during the second program, I met her eyes. She looked at me with interest, and when our eyes met, she smiled and winked at me, showing "class" with her thumb. I had no more doubts. It really is her.
You are just a beast, at first I was scared, and then I really liked it. And your sperm is generally something. said the girl, and then added, by the way, my name is Alena.
And husband?
Surprisingly, at home, she no longer seemed so strict and impregnable. When I went inside, I saw a two-room apartment. A long corridor with a hanger, straight to the kitchen, to the left and to the right of the room. In general, I liked the environment. I walked looking at the walls with photo frames, on one of which I saw that girl from the elevator, now it became clear who she reminded me of.
I really did not want to see him and this dialogue made me angry at all, but I did not want to merge and had to go.

Вы здесь » [ RPG Волки ] » Роднилка » Влюблялка...